General Testing Information
Testing Information/Landing Page
****STUDENTS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR OUTLOOK EMAILS REGULARLY FOR TESTING INFORMATION! ***
In the unique world of virtual school, electronic communication is essential. We ask our students and parents to check their emails regularly for testing information. Students’ invitations for testing will go to their vcs2go.net email. You will receive specific information, registration link, practice test, and instructions that will help you navigate testing.
School Testing Information
Important Steps to Follow:
***Please complete all of the below steps before taking the test(s) or the day of the test as applicable:
- VOL students are required to register for the test(s). Registrations close at 11:59 pm on the specified day (see table below and email communications).
- Students will be testing on their personal laptops.
- The FSA Secure Testing Browser must be downloaded onto the laptop you are using for testing, Browser Instructions
- You must bring the “testing ready laptop with the FSA Secure Testing Browser” to your zoned school the day of the test(s). Make sure it is charged and that you have your charger with you.
- Be on time the day of the test and report to the Main Office. From there, students will be directed to their testing rooms. They will then return to the Main Office for pick-up.
- You must sit through all parts of the tests to meet the requirements.
- As per the Volusia County School Board, masks are encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Make sure you have made transportation arrangements; this is the parent or guardian’s responsibility.
Testing Coordinator Information
|Ida Sierra||Testing Coordinator||(386) 734-7190 Ext. 74603||Click Here to Email|